Chairman of the Board. Operating Partner, Water Street Healthcare Partners, LLC
Rochelle A. Woods
Vice-Chairman. Chief Clarifier/President, Rochelle A. Woods LLC
VP of Development, IN Economic Development Corp
Julie E. Welch
Accounting & Reporting Manager, Distributed Energy, The AES Corporation
Retired, Eli Lilly & Company
Director, Metropolitan Youth Orchestra
Director-Community Outreach & Engagement, IU Health
Kraig Kinchen, M.D., M.Sc.
Associate Vice President
Eli Lilly and Company
Vice President of Business Development, Chatham Park Development
Vice President, Commercial Lending, Community First Bank of Indiana
Founder & Managing Partner, Honey Creek Capital, LLC
Founder & CEO, Cornerstone Companies, Inc.
Retired Teacher, Non-Profit Leader, & Educational Arts Advocate
President, Sagamore Institute
- A Purdue University graduate, born and raised in Central Indiana, Steve Cosler is an Operating Partner of Water Street Healthcare Partners, LLC. Steve has extensive experience in Healthcare and business, having served as President & CEO of Priority Healthcare and as an executive with CoreSource, Inc. & IBM Corporation. While living in Orlando, Florida 12 years ago, he Co-Founded and served as Board Chairman of Elevate Orlando, one of the first Elevate affiliates in the country. After moving back to Indiana, he founded Elevate Indianapolis and has served as Board Chair since that time. Steve and his wife Lynne are incredibly supportive to our students, staff, and Elevate community with their time and resources. Indianapolis Business Executive.
Rochelle A. Woods
Rochelle A. Woods LLC
Rochelle Woods is a seasoned corporate leader with a lifelong commitment to excellence in leadership, personal growth, and development. She retired from a successful 22-year career with The Dow Chemical Company in 2014. Most of her corporate career was spent in various positions in R&D where she held technical and leadership roles. During her tenure at Dow, she participated in national recruiting efforts to recruit underrepresented minorities in technical roles. Since her retirement, she has become an entrepreneur who strives to help people achieve their fullest potential. She is a John C. Maxwell certified coach, speaker, and teacher. Her clients include corporate professionals and small business owners. She holds a BS in Biomedical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University and an MS in Polymer Engineering from the University of Akron. Rochelle and her late husband of 30 years, Leon, have three wonderful adult children, Saul, Mariah, and Alexis. She holds a BS in Biomedical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University and an MS in Polymer Engineering from the University of Akron.
As Vice President of Development for the Indiana Economic Development Corporation, Vincent is charged with is charged with helping the IEDC grow the state economy, drive economic development, and help businesses launch, grow and locate in Indiana. He formerly served as Director of Indianapolis Economic Development at the Indy Chamber. A native of Indianapolis and a graduate of Arsenal Tech High School, Vincent is passionate about the city and economic development. Vincent graduated from IU Kelley School of Business with a bachelor’s in Finance. He loves staying involved with the community and serves on the board of Reconnecting to our Waterways and Indianapolis Park Foundation. As a resident of Speedway, in his free time, Vincent loves attending concerts, sporting events, and game nights with his wife Ashanti and two kids, daughter Noelle and son Grayson.
Julie E. Welch (CPA)
Julie Welch is the Financial Reporting Manager for Clean Energy at The AES Corporation. She is a Certified Public Accountant with over twenty years of progressive financial accounting experience, with expertise in internal and external reporting and analysis. A resident of Indy’s eastside, Julie is active in the community. She has made a clear priority of serving the next generation, with a particular focus on caring for youth who are marginalized. Julie is a consummate volunteer of both her professional expertise and her time, serving an active role as a foster parent. She holds a Bachelor’s in Accounting from the University of Oklahoma (Go Sooners!), a Master’s in Accounting from the University of Southern California, and a Master’s in Ministry from Wesley Seminary at Indiana Wesleyan University.
Pete retired from Eli Lilly in 2017 after nearly 34 years with the company, having held numerous leadership roles over the span of his career – retiring as a Senior Director in the Medical Division of Lilly Research Labs. He is now a part time Senior Consultant with CHORUS, Inc., a local strategy/management consulting firm. His passions are servant leadership and mentoring, thus he’s involved in a number of local ministries including EDGE Mentoring, Citizen 7 Indy, Shepherd Community and now Elevate. He looks forward to working with urban youth in helping them realize their full God-given potential. Personally, he’s married and father to four adopted children, and has four grandchildren. He resides in Zionsville.
Ms. Ford graduated from Pike High School and is a contemporary violinist, alumnus of Butler University’s Jordan College of Fine Arts. She resided in Brooklyn for almost ten years and served as the Artistic Director for the Noel Pointer Foundation. Since 1996 she has served as a participant and teacher of the Metropolitan Youth Orchestra. In 2015 she relocated back to Indianapolis to become the Director of the Metropolitan Youth Orchestra, a family youth and development program of the Indianapolis Symphony. Together, with her fiancé Quinton, they officially adopted their 2yr old daughter Zoe in July.
Director-Community Outreach & Engagement, IU Healthr
Shadreck serves as the Director-Community Outreach & Engagement for IU Health. He holds bachelor’s degree in Health Services Management from Indiana University and an MBA from Anderson University. His community engagement includes; board treasure The power of 1. He previously served on the board of Westminster neighborhood services. Prior to joining IU Health, Shadreck worked at Special Olympics of Indiana, as the Director of health and as a Program Director at the Kidney foundation of Indiana. Shadreck attends Second Presbyterian church, where he has served in many capacities as an elder and as a volunteer for the Indianapolis Great banquet community. On his spare time he like to spend time outdoors and workout with November Project Indianapolis.
Kraig Kinchen, M.D., M.Sc.
Associate Vice President
Value, Evidence and Outcomes, Diabetes
Eli Lilly and Company
Kraig Kinchen has worked at Eli Lilly and Company for over 20 years. He currently is Associate Vice President in the Value, Evidence, and Outcomes group focusing on diabetes. He has been involved in efforts to work with youth through mentoring Indianapolis area students and volunteering with the Center for Leadership Development, 100 Black Men of Indianapolis, Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity, and Covenant Community Church.
- Brandon Powell, a lifelong resident of Indianapolis, is a seasoned entrepreneur in the areas of business formation and execution. He builds companies from idea to fruition and strives to make them a financial success for all parties involved. He is currently the Vice President of Business Development for Chatham Park Development.
- Vice President, Commercial Lending, Community First Bank of Indiana
- Community volunteer and board member for myriad nonprofit organizations
- Board member, Indianapolis Aquatic Masters, competitive swimmer and coach
- University of Evansville graduate (swimming Academic All-America, All-Conference & Team Captain)
- MBA in Accounting, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Indianapolis Business Executive & Community Leader
- Founder & Managing Partner, Honey Creek Capital, LLC — www.honeycreekcapital.com
- Adjunct Professor, University of Indianapolis & Indiana Wesleyan University
- Former COO, Heartland Film Festival & President, Palmer Automotive Group
- Purdue University Graduate; MBA, Xavier University
- Honorary Doctorate Degree, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Indianapolis Business Executive
- Founder & CEO, Cornerstone Companies, Inc. — www.cornerstonecompaniesinc.com
- Medical Facilities & Property Management Developer
- Community, Charitable & Education Advisor/Supporter
- Indiana University Graduate; MBA, Indiana University
- Veteran & Officer, United States Army
Non-Profit Leader and Educational Arts Advocate
Lezlie holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education from Purdue University and a Master’s Degree in Education from Ball State University. She has taught many grade levels in both public and private school systems over the past 40 years.
Lezlie’s current community engagement activities include Kaleo Indy – Management Team Vice President, Heart Change Ministries – preschool teacher, Discovering Broadway – Board of Directors,
Actors Theatre of Indiana – Board of Directors, and curriculum writer for ThinkBig Ministries.
Lezlie is a member of Grace Community Church where she has served in many capacities including Christian Ed. Director, Elementary Worship Director and curriculum writer for Vacation Bible School.
- Founding Board Member, Advisory Role
- President, Sagamore Institute — www.sagamoreinstitute.org
- Indiana, Regional & National Public Policy Expert
- Former Deputy Advisor to President George W. Bush
- Former Director, White House Office of Community & Faith-Based Initiatives
- Distinguished Senior Fellow, Baylor University; Author, The Quiet Revolution