Elevate Indianapolis exists to build long-term, life-changing relationships with urban youth, equipping them to thrive and contribute to their community. As an innovative education and mentoring non-profit with five program areas (accredited classes, mentoring, adventure, college & career, and relief), we serve Indianapolis students who live in over 20 zip codes through our holistic model, emphasizing both in and after school year-round relationships.
- VISION– We plan for and commit to a better future.
- COURAGE– We take risk to do good.
- INTEGRITY– We live out our values consistently.
- RESPONSIBILITY -We fulfill our commitments faithfully.
- POSITIVE WORK ETHIC– We work with all of our heart.
- RESPECT– We honor ourselves, others, and the world around us.
- CARING– We meet others in their place of need.
- Pioneering opportunity to provide hope for students living in economically disadvantaged communities of Indy, through a proven organization focused on the holistic development of students.
- Competitive salary with opportunities for compensation increase at both the 90 day review and annual review.
- 100% employer-paid health/dental/vision/life insurance for employee (opportunity- ty for employee to pay premium for spouse/family coverage)
- Employee matched retirement plan up to 3%.
- 10 paid holidays and 20 accumulated PTO days annually.
- Work for an adaptable organization committed to your growth and development through annual professional development and training.
Potential candidates may submit their resume and cover letter.